Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's been a long while since I've updated. I've had the nissen surgery along with a j tube added to my g. It was a rather long recovery. I didn't want to eat for a long time. Had very bad nausea. When I was discharged from Duke, I came home and just slept. All day, all night, everyday. I didn't realize until after I was out of it, that I was depressed. My emotions are so up and down its insane. Seems like the Zenpep isn't working so well for me. I may need to switch enzymes yet again. I don't care anymore what brand it is....so long as I can start gaining weight. I'm currently down to about 87 lbs. I'm finally able to eat normally again, although my tummy did shrink so I can't eat nearly as much. I went wedding dress shopping yesterday! I do believe I've found "the" dress ;) Today was the last day of the fair, so mom, Mira, Demetrius, his mom, his neice, and I all went. I just wanted to see how Mira acted her first time out. She LOVED it! She's a little dare devil like mommy. I was so proud. Welp, tonight I'm just relaxing with the f and resting up for rehab tomorrow. I've finally completed ALL the testing for transplant screening. Tuesday the team will be discussing me and Fri I should know the verdict. So for now its get through rehab and gain weight. I'm ready for my second chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment