Sunday, January 16, 2011

Decided to update again. I spent the night at home last night and was able to make it through a movie with Ron. We watched A Team. Great movie btw. I almost couldn't make it through. Ron convinced me though, lol. He's so incredible. My face is different now bc of the meds so that's just another thing added to the list of why I'm down. I don't look like myself. My face is all swollen. I call it the prednisone puff. Hopefully they'll back down on it soon and I'll go back to normal by the wedding. Still so much to do for that too. Went to Best Buy to return stuff today and to target to pick up cold meds. Turns out, I'm sick also. So just remember me in your prayers. I'm struggling but fighting to make it out. I feel like I'm clawing my way out of the ground. I'll make it. My babygirl needs me!

No comments:

Post a Comment