Sunday, January 16, 2011

Depression.

So, recently I've been hit very hard with depression. The docs say it's probably all the meds I'm on mixed with this HUGE life change I'm going through. I don't have much to write except that I need your prayers. This is the most miserable feeling ever. I'll probably write more later. Missing Ron a ton bc I'm temporarily with my mom seeing as how she's home more often than Ron. It's still tough. Don't want to get out of bed or do anything. Maybe I should try reading. Please pray for me. PLEASE. Love to all, Ape.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you....knowing that God will get you over this "hump"...you are doing so well!

    Hang in there!

    Love and Blessings!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. This disease can really bring you down...it's just so heavy sometimes. I get depressed too. I will absolutely keep you in my prayers, my new friend.

    Stacey @ http://www.confessionscyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete