Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HOME!

Well, I'm home now. I've had a lot of pain from the feeding tube and somehow managed to make it through an entire day of puking about 2 days ago. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. What IS painful however, is coughing. Whew, now that HURTS. LOL. Yesterday was just a very lazy day for me. Today I got my car back (YAYYY)....meaning I could listen to my music :) Went to visit my mom at my gma's house, went to Kmart with my dad, and washed some dishes. Oh...and visited the best cousin in the world to get fitted for diabetic shoes. Did I forget to mention I'm diabetic now? Another one for the list. Last night I had really bad reflux and woke up throwing up a little. Not cool. Apparently, I wasn't elevated enough. Solved that problem really quickly though. I hope the reflux isn't that bad tonight. I get to see my Miracle on Saturday AND Traci's BBQ bash is on Saturday also! Fun times indeed. Pics will def follow. Seeing Katy for the 1st time in a while tomorrow. Sure to be slightly awkward. See, she was the best for a long time and then I got really sick and I don't know what happened. She kind of went AWOL. We'll see how that goes. The bf is working late tonight so I'm all alone :( Oh well, it's healthy to be alone sometimes. Love to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Man I totally forgot to get you cd's and bring them to you.. Guess I will bring them to Traci's for you.. Love you chickee..

    ReplyDelete