Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tubes and Such


Whew. So I HAD my little Mira back for a couple of days....then my feeding tube became clogged and I had to go get it switched out. Back to daddy's she went. She'll be back on Monday though :) I managed to get her into a really great daycare with the help of the bestest, Danielle. I know she'll just love it! I can't wait. Last week I went to my first initial meeting for pulmonary rehab. That place is HUGE and it's like an icebox in there! Starting up at the beginning of August. Possibly in one more week. Twenty three whole sessions. Hope I'm ready for the intense workouts and class time. My mom got the "Help April Breathe Easy" shirts. Very excited about that. OH...did I mention that I got my tube replaced on my bf's bday?? What a great gift right? Geez. Stupid cf!! LOL. I found out my daughter is quite the Usher fan. She definitely sings along to "There Goes My Baby" and "OMG". It's the cutest thing ever. Ron got some video of it. Danielle and I went shopping a little today for the photoshoot we have coming up next Saturday. So stoked about it. My stomach started hurting mid-way so we left a little earlier than I intended, but we came home and watched Sex Drive....which by the way....is absolutely HILARIOUS!! I recommend it to anyone that loves to laugh. The bf and I watched Flatliners last night....I love that movie; been way too long since I've seen it. Ron was a Flatliners virgin, so I got to break him in. It was a good night. Waiting on the best cousin ever currently....she's bringing Mexican and a movie...doesn't get much better than that right? Then the rest of the night will be with the lover. Man, good day!! Tomorrow I'm meeting up with momma to get the shirts and help distribute some of them. Our first fundraiser is coming up! This is so exciting! I noticed today as I was walking through the mall with Danielle that I was struggling a little. I guess the transplant really isn't that far away. Scary thought. It is what it is though. Just need to keep doing everything I can to stay healthy and complete the rehab asap. Last night my dad and I went to grab some Cook-Out....man it was yummy. I cherish the little time I spend with him. He goes through so much and deserves to have everything he wants. It's been a long time since I've been "daddy's little girl" but he's incredible. He's really been doing his best to be here a lot more and call and such. Makes me feel wonderful. I love my family. And always my friends. How blessed I am. Wonder what other things await me tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your daddy is being there for you more often.. I know you miss the closeness you once had with him. Love you baby..

    ReplyDelete