Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tube Update


So, all went well with the feeding tube. I'm sore but went for a walk earlier and am adjusting to having another tube hanging out of my body, lol. My mom and boyfriend were here to see me off when they wheeled me down and were here when I woke up as well. That's a great feeling. As I was sitting on the table waiting for the meds to make my eyes close, I handed it all over to God. Completely and utterly just let go. He took care of me and was working through the docs. Ron prayed with me twice and that is such a comfort to me I can't even describe it. I feel so incredibly at ease when he holds me in his arms and asks that our Savior do the same. I'm tolerating my tube feeds really well and am more than likely going home tomorrow!! That's exciting. 3 weeks here and I am definitely ready to leave. No oxygen and only needed on extreme exertion. What a difference. Thank you to all those who have and still are praying for me. I love you all. Can't wait to leave and get something super yummy to eat and see my daughter ANNND sleep in MY bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment