Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Latest Happenings

Hello all! Welp, my suture holding in my j tube fell completely out of my tummy the other morning. I was ok with that! I wasn't doing tube feedings anymore and the tube was just annoying me as well. I promise, this was totally unintentional. So my mom called and told my coordinator and she scheduled me to get my g tube out. I am currently tube free! Well except for my picc line. Hopefully that comes out soon as well. I'm happy for the moment. Danielle (the bestie) and RonReg (the F) also accompanied me and my mom for the tube removal. Danielle actually went back with me. It made a "pop!" noise when they took it out. Lol. Today I had clinic and that went superb. Dr.Zaas said I looked great and the xrays looked good. No results on the blood work yet. We'll hear soon though. Tomorrow is my bronch. I've spoken to two people about it and they said it super easy compared to everything else we've gone through. I'd like to have you all say a prayer for someone. Her name is Leah and there's a good chance she could or is being transplanted as I write. I heard earlier. Please keep her in your prayers. She needs this.

On another note...I can't wait to go on a cruise with my best next year! It will have to be after the wedding, but a good time indeed. I'm hopefully seeing Traci tomorrow. Man I miss her. That's about all for now. Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. :) So happy for you and your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. For now, my nausea has come back and I'm in patient trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Please pray for me. I'm struggling with it. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete