Sunday, December 5, 2010

Transplant

Wow. I've been gone for quite some time, eh? So I've had transplant! I was in the hospital for about eleven days after. I would have been discharged sooner, but there were issues with medications and prior authorizations, blah, blah, blah. I wasn't ab;e to have an epidural so I went through quite some pain for a while until they figured out a good regimen for me. I'm now out and living amongst the Durham folk. Going to rehab every weekday, unless I have a clinic visit. Thanks so much for all the prayers. Everyday seems a little better. Coming out on the other side of all this is incredible. I've had so much support from friends and family it's just amazing. I managed to have one person sneak a pic in right after my surgery. It's not that clear, but it's right after. They were pretty strict about that stuff. We're sneaky sneaks though! LOL. I'll write more later. Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! So glad you're doing good!! Praying for you that everything will go well!! God bless!!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Beth. Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete