Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Back to happy April?

So, I've had a rough couple of days. Just been kind of down lately because I wish I was ready for transplant. Even though it's scary the waiting really sucks. I had Mira for a night and just realized I'm still not healthy enough to keep her full time. I had to ask her daddy to continue keeping her. He of course had no problems with it...he's been great through out this entire thing so far. She got into daycare and we decided he will drop her off with me in the mornings and I will be the one to take her back and forth to daycare. This way, she can still spend some time with me. Not my ideal situation but better than not seeing her at all. She's just incredible. She's been singing and just being the big personality she's always been. Ron got a video of me picking her up from her first full day at daycare. I'll try to post it later :) Yesterday Ron and I went on the hunt for a couch. We found one we both really like so I guess he'll be getting it sometime soon. Then on to an area rug, a floor lamp, and other decorations!! Can you tell I'm excited? Gosh, I'm such a grown-up. LOL. I was in quite a bit of pain last night and this morning. Somehow managed to have an upset stomach as well today so that was no fun. Now it's approaching nighttime and I'm waiting on a visit from my dad. He visits more lately. Tomorrow= BUSY day. Three appt in Durham. CRAZZZYYYY!!! I'll be with my mom the whole time though which is a relief. I really don't know what I'd do without her. The madness doesn't stop there. Tax free weekend which means (DUH), I'm going to SHOP, Sat I have a photoshoot with the best, Sun we have the fundraising meeting then after that the girls are getting mani/pedis. Fun filled weekend. Can't wait! I'll be posting pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment