Monday, September 20, 2010

Rehab

So I'm at rehab right now waiting to be checked in. I really don't want to be here today. Really. The chicken plate sale Saturday went absolutely phenominal. We sold out of all 400 plates within 3 hours!! Raised over $3000 ;) How amazing that was. Ron and I went to Lungapalooza yesterday which was just pretty boring. Next time I think I'll be sure I can do the actual walk before going. I had some stuff come up last night (completely unrelated to cf) that is making me question my relationship. I just don't know this is the right thing. I'm at a loss and not sure what to do. My mom is picking up Mira and she's spending the night with her tonight so when I leave rehab it's straight home to the couch for me. I've been so exhausted lately. The work my body's doing for my lungs right now is wearing me out. Put that on top of rehab, busy weekends, and just small everyday stuff and I'm constantly fatigued. This too shall pass. One day I'll have new lungies and will be running circles around everyone. Just a little longer. Just another day. Just another hour. Just another minute. Just another second. When I feel the thought of one more day is unbearable, that's how I break it down. I can obviously survive one more second. Then I go from there. Maybe I'll write more later. Maybe I'll be sleeping. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment