Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Way Four: Laugh




Ron Regular: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....4: Your laugh. I don't even know how to explain the joy I get from hearing your laugh. I am so blessed to create the sweet sound of laughter with you daily. For some reason you think I'm funny...or a damn fool. either way your laugh makes me the happiest man in the world.... Its fitting that the other "ways" tie into this one as well. Eyes, smile, and unfortunately cf. The deep gut busting laughs are my faves. When I'm hopping around the house or bending over in front of you (that happens often and in a variety of ways LOL) my heart is full because I know you are happy. I waqnt our life to be full of laughter, joy, smiles, and happiness. The love we share is stronger because we can laugh together. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are continually laughing. It is truly the most beautiful sound to me.

September 27 at 12:28am
·

No comments:

Post a Comment