Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stupid technology

Grrrr....I'm throwing in the towel on the collage business for now. Getting slightly frustrated. The Longbranch had a decent turnout for our fund raiser. We raised quite a bit of money and everyone had a great time. Last weekend was a yard sale and that was absolutely incredible!! This weekend is the chicken plate sale.....right around the corner. Whew, I know everyone's ready for a break. Rehab has been going fine since I've gone back. Stayed out for a while because I just feel such overwhelming emotions when I'm listening to the lectures. The working out part isn't too bad. I know the doctors just want us to be very educated on everything that goes on but dang....it freaks me out tremendously. I was able to keep Mira overnight on Tuesday! My mom came over and we all had dinner together. It was great family time and the little was loving her very own room. She wanted to stay upstairs, lol. Sorry I can't write much more than that right now because I have to go pick her up from daycare. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment