Monday, August 23, 2010

Day Off

Another weekend over. Friday night I basically unloaded everything that I've been feeling onto Ron. I've held a lot in and didn't really know what to do with all my feelings. I don't think I'm quite ready to discuss it in depth here...but soon. That's part of the healing process. I've been able to eat more than once a day and also am keeping it down! Amazing progress! I badly need to reach the doctor about that drug, domperidone, so I can hopefully start eating like a normal person soon. Saturday was pretty good. Spent the majority of it with Mira, my mom, and Andy. Dropped off my wedding dress at the consignment shop. That's pretty exciting. The owner said the only issue may be finding a girl that can fit into it! I'm sooo tiny :( Watched movies that night with Ron and just enjoyed each others company. Sunday I went to church. I met my mom, Mira, Trish, and aunt Maria there. Of course you know I cried during the very first song we sang! Darn emotions. And continued the tears throughout the service. My emotional state is just so very fragile all the time. Miracle looked at me and furrowed her brow like "Mom! What in the world??" Shortly after that, she was snoozing hardcore in aunt "Rena's" (Maria) arms. Slept through the entire service. Andy wound up popping in midway, which was nice. After church let out, we decided to have some lunch. I FINALLY got my Smithfield's Chicken and BBQ fix! Oh man....was it delish. Demetrius met us there to get Mira and she was chowing down so much, we sent her with a plate for the ride home! I tell ya, I love seeing that skinny minny eat. Does my heart good. After that, it was on to the fundraising meeting at 2pm at gmas. It was a great meeting, even though a lot of people were absent. We're really moving along :) I got to see the best which was bittersweet because we didn't have time for us really. Soon I'm sure! Then it was back to the house. Today I had Mira all day long because her daycare had a teacher workday. I was trying to plan something fun we could do that didn't involve us being in the heat, so I decided to take her to a kids museum. How about it's closed on Monday's?? Ugh. So we had lunch at OG (Olive Garden) with Amy, whom I haven't seen in FOREVER! Then we zoomed over to Target so I could buy her a movie to watch. Something other than the kids shows I have to endure when she's here. I picked Open Season....I thought she hadn't seen it and since she can quote Madagascar by heart, I figured it'd be right up her alley. I turn it on....and she immediately starts talking along with the movie. Fail. Her daddy already has that one. Oh well, lol. She loved it and that's all that matters really. She fell in LOVE with a Dora book that has this little iPod looking thing attached to it. It plays songs and the book has the words to read along with it. Of course I HAD t buy it! She was playing with it the entire way back home :) Had quite a late nap and didn't really want to get up. So now...I have down time. I won't have much from here on out seeing as how we have events for the Breathe Easy fund nearly every weekend and I'm starting pulmonary rehab tomorrow. Wish me luck! Visiting with the soon-to-be in laws tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited! Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment