Thursday, August 19, 2010

Typical Goings On

The rest of last night went well....other than the pain I was in from moving around so much! I'm so used to sitting in that bed at the hospital all that activity yesterday had me sore. So my dad came over to visit and we went to Kmart for a few house things I needed and then we went to the mall (in the pouring rain I might add) so I could return some pants. How about I definitely walked right by the store I needed to go to all the way to the end of the mall AND went to the 2nd level only to figure out I passed it already. A long time ago. Geez. When I finally got to the store, they tried to tell me they couldn't do the return. Well, at 1st I was ok with it, mainly because I was hurting so badly. Then I realized, no way! This most certainly wasn't even my fault. So the manager let me slide and gave me the return. Then dad dropped me off and I ate some more, weighed myself (90 lbs!!) and waited for my love to come home. This morning I had to take Miracle to the doctor because she's had a little cold for about a week now. The doc said no biggie just keep an eye on it. After that, me and my om went to Cook Out...flippin YUM...then came home and finished up Kick Ass. Such a great movie. Lots of cussing and violence, but great movie. After that, it was off to the pharmacy for me to get my enzymes and some benedryl for the little. How about my cousin didn't even realize I was out of the hospital?! I mean, she just started college and she's working full time so she has a ton going on...on top of dealing with my fundraising stuff. She works at the pharmacy and when she saw me she was a bit surprised, lol. I totally can't wait for September 5th. BIG event through Lazyday.com for me and fundraising at the Longbranch in Raleigh. It's going to be awesome! Mad props to Tommy who's organized all of it. I hung out with Katy for a bit today and picked Mira up early. Mainly because when I dropped her off she had a fit. Tore me up, I almost cried. I hate that she seems to not like daycare now. I know she'll adjust. She's going through so much and isn't able to put into words how she feels and doesn't know the first thing about how to deal with what's going on. Poor thing. Now....I'm just washing clothes and chillin. Getting on the scale again in a few. I got an email today saying I have an appt on August 31st for testing (something about the tummy wrap no doubt) and then another appt for surgery on September 27th. Maybe I can be 100 lbs by then! Pray for me!!! I'm definitely working hard on it. Tonight is movie night for Ron and his best so I'm alone and missing him quite a bit. I think I'll surprise him and ask to go to karaoke tomorrow night. I know he'd love that. Love to all.

2 comments: