Friday, August 20, 2010

My Weekend

Last night was very uneventful. I find myself really hating to be alone. Maybe it's because I feel my time is so limited. My mortality has creeped up and slapped me right across the face. Recently I thought about how nice it was at my mom's. At least there was always someone up in the mornings with me and I had Mira. Not that I don't LOVE it here with Ron....I suppose there are lots of reasons for my unwillingness to be solitary. Not having Miracle 24/7 is one. Having no money, which makes me a hermit for the moment. Everyone having a job and working, as if they need money to survive, wth?? LOL. I decided tonight Ron and I should go do something. I believe we'll be kicking it at Downtown Bar and Grill for a bit. It will just be nice to get out together. We haven't done that in forever. Then tomorrow night, we're going to the movies! Excitement indeed. I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'll be over at my mom's visiting with them and Mira because she's keeping her Saturday night. Then Sunday, we're going to church. I personally can't wait to go. I really hope the Lord speaks through Martin and gets through to me. So far, the only place I feel at home at and I really get the message is at mine and Meet's old church. Awkward....haha. Hmmm, OH! Sunday night going to Les' Mary-Kay party at 8 pm. Should be fun :) Just wish I had some dollars to buy something. Soon enough. Today I applied at Wake Tech for Medical Billing and Coding. I have to do something. Sitting around is really killing me at the moment. Also, Monday I start pulmonary rehab. Yay! I'll probably write more later. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment