Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me Monday

This past week I did NOT: go drop my daughter off at daycare still in my jammies without having brushed my teeth. Not at all. I did NOT skimp on a shower because I still looked really great (and didn't smell either!) and just threw on a double coat of deodorant because of the extreme heat. I did NOT keep eating my food even though I knew it most certainly could mean losing it all later due to my stomach issues. I did NOT by any means drive to the Kmart across the street and unload the trash from my car into their trashcans sitting outside the front doors.....while being parked in the fire lane. And today you would not have caught me wetting paper towels to clean my daughter's diaper bum because I was too tired and out of breathe to walk all the way to the car where I had forgotten them. Not me. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment