Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home Again!

Welp, I managed to annoy my doc enough for him to let me go home last night. He wasn't very pleased with me but did tell me he tries to be accommodating to his patients. His intern informed me that the surgeon that is said to do the g-j tube placement also would like to do a tummy wrap at the same time...the medical term is a nissen fundoplication. That was a huge shock to me but I can sort of understand only wanting to open me once for a stomach issue. The dr. isn't quite sure it's the best route to go. So he sent me home and I'm anxiously awaiting his call for instructions. Last night it was great to be home. The lovely Trish and Shane took me home, thanks guys!! I got to sit on mine and Ron's new couch and shower in my own bathroom....it was wonderful. Even though I'm sure I'll be back in shortly, I feel it was worth it. Today Miracle's daddy dropped her off with me around 8 am and I took her to daycare. I missed her so much. He asked that I make an appt with her dr. because she's had a cough/cold for a bit now and he just wants to be sure all's well. So tomorrow morning at 10:10 that's what me and momma are doing. Ron and I got some grocery shopping done and went to Lowe's where he bought me and Mira 2 separate hampers for our clothes. Ya know you're an adult when that gets you excited. "YESSS!!! I can keep me and my daughter's clothes separate now!" Hilarious. So now Ron's gone to work and I'm counting down the time to go get the little from daycare. Maybe going to see Katy later. Love to all and I'll update when I know something!

No comments:

Post a Comment