Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Week's Events and SHOWER

Maaaan!!! Sorry for the week break followers! I've started pulmonary rehab....it's not that bad. Mostly I'm just bored. I'm not nifty like most other people who carry around their iPods and such. I have a solitaire game...which I did NOT bring and a blackberry which is essentially good for nothing. So I was bored out of mind most of the time. Only 23 sessions though! Tuesday was great because Ron and I hung out with his parents. They played wii and the laughs were just endless. I swear I'm the luckiest girl in the universe to be blessed with wonderful future in-laws. I can't wait to be Ron's wife. Gah. Not much happened the rest of the week. Friday night was pretty awesome. Ron and I decided to go to Karaoke night and I talked his best, Kathryn, into coming with. It was a blast! So nice to have us all hanging out together. We were all happy. Ron took me to see The Last Exorcism....it was good until the end. WEIRD. Left questions in my little dome piece. Sometimes it's not that difficult for me though...sadly. Today was the fundraising meeting. Still have a lot to get done but we're slowly but surely making progress ;) Having the family be so incredibly supportive is wonderful. Traci drove from Asheville straight to the meeting! That's about 3 hours! Kristina decided to come without her mom at first (I think) and then her mom wound up coming. I love having so much support. My papa taught his children well. He taught them to ALWAYS be there for one another. Even though he's no longer with us, his lessons and wishes are still living inside all of us. How marvelous. After the meeting, Danielle and I decided to eat at CrazyFire....can you say YUMMMYYYY??!! Oh my it was so delicious. NOw I'm just hanging at the house waiting for Ron to get off of work. My oh my I love that man. OH EM GEE. So today as I was going to take my shower to get ready for the meeting I noticed my shampoo was turned upside down....again. NOw, the roomie can use my stuff, as long as she asks. Recently my nerves have been worn pretty thin when it comes to her and that could just be me being me...because that's just how I am. It really ticked me off though. I'm broke as crap and her using my stuff means it will be empty twice as fast. I also noticed that my poof was on the floor of the tub upon turning on the water. I have noticed that's generally where hers ends up after her shower....meaning she probably used that too. That is crossing the line. FOR SURE. I mean, gross. How about you have some respect? This is just one little thing on top of many others. I've just had it with this chick. If she doesn't leave soon, I'm going to snap at her and I'm sure it won't end well. She never pays her rent on time is short with it usually and this wasn't even supposed to be this permanent. She was supposed to have been gone already. UGH. Ok that's all for now. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment